Kara at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Kara is at my parents' house, since it's Sunday, and here she is "giving kitty a bath".  Yes, kitty is a stuffed animal.  But, she asked that my mom send this picture to me and that I put it on the blog.  So, here I am!  :-)


This week is going to be great.  We have a field trip on Friday - we're going apple picking with our home school group.  Kara loves having friends her own age to play with and we went to this place last year and know that we love it.  I hope everyone wants apple butter again for Christmas this year, because I plan to buy a lot of apples!  :-)

So, since we'll only be able to do school Monday-Thursday, I'm going to attempt to do 5 days of school in only 4 days.  It's been too easy as it is, and I've heard another home school mom say this is how they do it, so we're going to give it a try!  Fortunately, Kara likes doing something new each week and seeing all the fun, different ways we can do home school.  Ah, it's been blissful so far.  Lord, you want us to do this for the next several years, right?  ;-)  I'm only kidding - I'm sure He won't tell us what the plan is for several months and I'm sure He'll do what's best for us, which may not necessarily be what I think is fun.  Praise Him for His plan, which is way better than MY plan!  :-)

Comments