Our Week in Review

It was a great week in the Day house.  Here's what we've been up to.

Monday:
  * counted the tithe at church
  * school
  * lunch with my sister
  * company meeting
  * big family dinner - tacos

Tuesday:
  * Bible study
  * Kara did school with my mom while I was at Bible study
  * Field Trip - went to Patapsco State park and hiked - Grandma came along.  I'm calling it a lesson on plants - see all the plant stuff we saw and talked about?








Wednesday:
  * Went to Burger King for lunch.  Kara got a bit of green play doh in her happy meal, or whatever they call it there, and she has been sculpting FAR past anything I could make ever since.  This picture is a "fox's head."  She's amazing.  I'm working on signing her up for art classes.....



  * went to Target with Kara and my mom.  Spent $237 on $569 worth of stuff.





  * came home and did school
  * set up tv trays and put a table cloth on top to see what it would be like losing 2 feet of the dining room so I could have more space in the new kitchen - it feels great, but you can see we'll need to move the light

 

Thursday:
  * spent the morning/afternoon at our friend's house
  * came home to cook dinner, eat, clean up
  * did school while we ate dinner
  * went to Bible study and brought Kara with me

Friday:
  * Kara skyped with Mamaw and made this super cool art project with paint and leaves


  * packed up the first floor with my mom
  * cleaned, cleaned, cleaned
  * look at all that beautiful light streaming into the dining room (the kitchen was darker than my camera corrected it to for this picture).  Can't wait until that wall is down and we can all share in the light!



 Ah, that's all GREAT stuff.  I am so blessed to have the life I have!

Comments

Vicky said…
Please send me the picture of her art project. I want to scrap a page of it and some other pictures I took of her being goofy that day!

I think you are going to have to wear sun glasses in your new kitchen, LOL!