Grateful

Things I'm grateful for today:

  * Kara is not sick - despite how she felt last night
  * my Tuesday morning Bible study
  * that God sent Jesus to save this lost world
  * having a mom who is so involved with our lives - Kara spends so much time with her, which is so nice for me
  * great play dates with good friends - old and new
  * Chick Fil A (their food is yummy, it's super family/kid friendly, clean, and their play area is fun)
  * being a home school mom
  * my house
  * that we can finally start on the kitchen Thursday (just measurements, but it's a start!)
  * my mom bought/cooked dinner
  * our company (what a blessing it has been)
  * my health (my sister is in misery with these storms, yet I get to feel great - not fair, but I need to appreciate it)
  * free time
  * good tv coming back on, finally
  * having a husband who takes Kara out for ice cream often, and bike riding, and to the state park, and for walks, and......

Thank you God for my many blessings!  I don't deserve a single one of them!

Comments

Vicky said…
God is so good! God is so good! God is so good! He's so good to me!

Do you know that chorus?
Vicky said…
I also meant to say that I'm glad you have your mom just like I had my mom.....and the kids loved spending time at their house just like Kara does at your mom's house!