Kara's Post, 9/13

This is a very funny picture that we posted on the internet because we wanted to and we took some very funny glasses and put it on, um, a stuffed animal.  Same with all the other ones with glasses on.

 Here's Lancer with the funny glasses

 Kos with the funny glasses


 Max!

 Max A-Dax A-Lax  (recently renamed to Max A-Dax Day)


 Printer calculator

 Kara the cowgirl (even though it's a sombrero)

 My animals at a birthday party

 My door has stripes on it

 My screen to my window (see my pretty trees?  I have a great view.)

 The giraffe family drinking soda

 My dog family having bug juice (looks like the giraffe in the background had too much!)

 Horton (formerly Ket, formerly Horton) drinking 20,000 bottles of soda

 My dog, Lady, wearing the funny glasses



 It says "sleeping" on it


** All words dictated by Kara and mommy's comments are in (parentheses).


Comments

Elisabeth said…
I love the one of her in the sombrero!!
jessicaday said…
Lol! She's a goof ball. She'll come in my room talking like a cowgirl, and when I remind her it's a sombrero, her Mexican accent comes out and she sounds like Puss in Boots. :-)
Vicky said…
Me, too! Love the sombrero picture! You gotta send that one to me, too! I'll have to do a "SILLY" layout as well as a "SASSY" one! :D