Is It Spring Yet?

I'm so ready for spring.  I feel like this winter went by quickly.  January simply disappeared, and February went quickly.  Here we are in March, and it's going to be a high of 39 today.  While the extreme heat of the summer can get old quickly, spring is so delightful.  Flowers, open windows, flip flops, saying bye bye to dry skin, birds chirping, flowers, and everything green coming to life again.  Green is my favorite color (well, it's tied for first place with purple), and as I look out my window now, there is z-e-r-o green around.

I'm trying to think of something cool to do with Kara this spring with home school.  We are starting a new unit this week - community helpers and workers.  Bo-ring.  She requested we do a butterfly study instead.  I'm sure I can find something cool to do with that.  Pinterest and home school blogs will help me out.  ;-)

Here's a cute video of Kara one spring a few years ago when she wasn't quite 2.  (I guess that makes it 5 years ago.)  We love hanging out outside when the weather gets warmer.


Comments

Elisabeth said…
The video is blurry on my phone. She sounds so much like abigail does but looks so much taller, skinner and older! I already look back at videos of abigail that I have on my phone. They grow up too fast!!