CVS 3-12-13

Technically I've stopped couponing.  I don't have time anymore, which makes me so so sad, but teaching is really taking over.  I'm so glad to be focusing on lesson plans, but I do miss the coupons, the math, and ohhhhh the savings.

Anywho, I was able to get some decent savings at CVS without coupons today.

5 12-pks of diet coke
On sale 5 for $15
Get 5 ECBs back
Makes them $2 each

2 toothpastes
On sale for 2.99 each
Get 2 ECBs back
(sure wish I had the coupon for $1 off, but I don't do that anymore!)
Makes them 1.99 each

2 bags gummy worms
On sale for 0.99 each

Transaction #1
Bought the cokes for $15, got 5 ECBs back

Transaction #2
Bought the toothpastes, used 5 ECBs from cokes, got 2 ECBs back

Transaction #3
Bought the gummy worms, used 2 ECBs

Total spent (with tax):  $17.36
Not bad for 5 12pks of soda, 2 toothpastes, and 2 bags candy.  :-)

Comments