Taking a Break

The kitchen renovation is well underway and even though I hired someone to do the work, I still have so, so much to do.  I'm the one emptying the current kitchen and I'm the one shopping for everything.  Since it's really more than a kitchen renovation, it's a whole first floor renovation, there's so much to think about.  I never understood people who were stressed during a renovation until now, when I'm going through one.

All of that to say, I am so overloaded with things to do these days that I decided I have to take a break from couponing.  :-(  I'm so sad because I looooove it.  But, there simply isn't time.  Our stockpile is still huge and we can afford to live off of it for a while anyway.

You can check into the renovation on my other blog!

The Days of Our Lives

Comments