Some pictures

Here are some good things about your house being torn apart, especially when it's your whole first floor.  I don't have to cook (and I get to eat my mom's delicious cooking every night, not to mention enjoy the company), I don't have to sweep, I don't have to mop, I don't have to vacuum (that floor).  My chores are basically, clean bathrooms, laundry, dishes, vacuum upstairs.

Now for the pictures:

Here's the angle we're all used to.  You can see the hood is up.  It's still dirty, but you can see it sparkling and shining already.  :-)

 A slightly different angle, so you can see the recessed lighting.  There are 2 rows of 4 (you can only see 3), then two on either side of the hood.  Awesome lighting, which will be on a dimmer.  AND there will be those lights hanging over the island (if you look closely, you can see 2 of the 3 blue boxes in the ceiling.)

Today's work.  Figuring out how to run the gas line from the laundry room / furnace, into the kitchen.  This is my basement ceiling.  :-)

P.S.  My Dad's surgery went very well, as usual.  I'm sure he'll be walking on it and driving tomorrow.  :-)

Comments