Hood came today

The hood came today, so my contractor was able to put that in, along with all the rest of the recessed lights (there are 10 total), and prepped for the three pendents that are going to hang over the island.  Also, all the outlets have been prepped on my island and cooktop peninsula.  All good stuff!  I'll snap a picture in the morning.  Hopefully I'll have time to post it before we head out for the day.

Honestly, the hood looks really big to me (I don't like hoods), but I think it's one of those things that will look better once the kitchen is all put together.

We did school today in our classroom, which helped Kara focus big time.  Then we played at a friends house all afternoon/evening.  Tomorrow we're headed to pottery from 10 to 12, then art from 1 to 3:30.  Go, go, go all day.  :-)

Pray for my Dad who's having his 4th knee surgery tomorrow.  It's just a torn meniscus and he'll be walking on it the next day, but "going under" anesthesia is never good for the body.

Comments