Better Day

What a much better day!

Kara doing her Algebra.  She did very
well today!!

After Algebra, we went to the back porch to do Science with the kitties.  Watch their videos - they were fighting for rights to the scratching post.  (Meanwhile, there are hundreds of trees in the woods for them to scratch.  Weirdos.)




After Science and lunch came History.  After that I did some more church work.  I have a cool project I'm working on and really liking.

Then I cooked dinner, ate, and cleaned it up.  Kara and I did dishes together, like we have been since she got home from Maryland.

She tried to get me to go for another walk, but I chose to get a head start on our trunk or treat decorations.  Yes, you read that right.  I have two months, but need to start early.  I'm not a crafty mom, so Kara and I needed a plan, something from pinterest to copy, and I needed to actually have something started.  October seems to be a very busy month and I never have a spare moment to work on my trunk.

Here is the picture from pinterest I am copying:



Then it was time to watch the silly kitties be playful.


She loves turning this triangular scratching
post on it's side and "hiding" in it.



They are so cute!

Comments