Mom & Dad's Visit

We had such a blast with my parents this weekend!





He does not like my phone and especially doesn't like
when I try to take a selfie.  lol!  That look is hilarious!


Dad put these shelves together and surprised me by
refilling them with all of my bins!

We finally hired someone to bush hog the rest of our yard.

It looks so much better!

Kara with unbrushed hair.  I had to get a picture.  Women
spend tons to get hair like this.  She has good genes.  ;-)

Let the next set of shelves begin.









Aw, he loves Grandma.

And he thinks the new shelves are cool!




Thank you, Dad!


He couldn't stop there.  He installed this for
me too.  I'm so organized!



I will go through all of this and send another picture with
what is left.  (Nothing is in the white cabinets yet.)



We had fun in between Dad doing all of that work.  We all had fun watching Alabama win their first game.  It was an ugly win, but a win, nonetheless.  We went to church, went out to eat a few times, took a few trips to Lowes, and mom and I found a new purse for me, courtesy of the money I got from tutoring.  :-)

They left this morning and I miss them already!

Comments