When It Rains

It Pours.

That is misleading in this situation - it's a good situation, that God only made better.

For the last year and a half, I have been leading a Bible study with very few people in it.  I really liked the intimacy of a class with only 6 people in it.  Even the shy women felt comfortable enough to talk.  We really got to know each other.

Then one dropped out, and we were down to 5.

At the beginning of this semester, two ladies dropped out and I wondered how we were going to keep up a class so small.  So I prayed and asked if we should disband or if God had more in store for us.

I was shocked to see many new people, some of which I'd never met, show up to the first day of class.  Each week, more people came.  We are up to 10 people and I can't believe it.  I know we aren't breaking any records, but I have never taught a class so big.

When I let God be in control, in His timing, He is doing good things.

Tonight was class #3.  Please join me in prayer for these ladies.  I have us in a very in depth study, which I felt God leading me to do.  Some of the newbies should be overwhelmed, but they seem to be the most hungry for the Word!

Thank you, Lord.  Your thoughts are higher than my thoughts.  Your ways are higher than my ways.

Comments