Days Visit

Michael's sister, Elisabeth, and her family, with Vicky, all came to visit.  I have about 1,000 pictures, so I will just start posting some.  We had so much fun.  We rented a boat for a day, played corn hole, the girls went shopping while the boys went fishing, we had fires at night, we played hide and seek in the dark (I think we have a new tradition), we ate great food, went to church, and laughed.

Here are some pictures of our beautiful family.

These two were the first to try tubing.








All four on for just a minute while we
were sitting still.

My handsome man.

Comments

Elisabeth said…
We had an amazing time! You make a wonderful host. We can't wait to come back!
jeday0323 said…
Thank you so much, Liz! You can tell i really enjoy hosting. I can't wait to have you back!