Monday, August 7

I have been working at the church on Sundays to clear up my Mondays.  I brought Kara with me yesterday, after stopping by her favorite lunch place (McDonalds) to bribe her.  :-)



We didn't get home until 5:00.  Whew!  Too late for a nap, but still time to eat dinner and do a little more church work.

Today Kara and I started our school day with Algebra.  We are trying to use the graphing tablets to force Kara to write clearly.  Also, we are trying to write with a different color for the negatives so they stand out to her more.  I caught her having fun during math today.  :-)





Meanwhile, the tip of my new markers look
like this already.  I write so hard!

The kitties caught a butterfly today.  Kara snapped this
picture.

Next came Science on the back porch with the kitties.  We started invertebrates.

I let Kara work on History while I went to the post office, church, and bank for church.

We had Kara's favorite dinner and need to do some more math problems for homework.

Math homework:





Tomorrow is the first day of school for public schools, so we will NOT be doing school tomorrow.  We will be goofing off and going to the movies and not doing schoolwork or homework.  :-)

Comments