Kara Is Home

I had so much fun visiting with Jessica on Friday.  Then I came home to not wanting to cook, so Michael happily took me out to eat.  It was a good day!


Meanwhile, Kara was enjoying her last day in Maryland.





The kitties missed Kara and were both really sweet and affectionate.  <3 Awww.




Saturday I woke up crazy early to get Kara from the airport.

My commute to pick her up

I was glad to hear she got on
the plane with no problems.


Once I got to the airport, it took less than five minutes to get from the front door to the gate.  There were zero people at the Southwest line where I got my security pass.  There were zero people in the security line:


And the airport is so small, I walked to the gate in two minutes.

Kara's plane landed 15 minutes early.




She's only gone a few days, but I realize how much I missed her when she is back home with me.

The drive back home.



It's good to have her home.  :-)

Comments