Eclipse, Airport, and a Quiet Week

Monday was the eclipse.  We had fun with it.  :-)  We had 96% coverage, or whatever it's called, so it got pretty dark and it cooled way off. I couldn't, however, take a picture of the eclipse to save my life.






So dark!

Tuesday Kara and I drove my new car to the airport and I watched her fly away to Maryland to see her bestie, Ellie.


There were storms all around, so
her flight was delayed 30 minutes.


Bye baby!  Have fun!

Thank you, Stephanie, for being so sweet to Kara!  They
are like family and Kara will have a blast.







I love seeing all of these pictures!!

Meanwhile, at home, I have been working at church.  Wednesday night my women's Bible study met for the first time this fall and I am so excited about this semester.  Several new ladies came and I'm excited to get to know them more and go on this adventure to get into God's Word with them.

Today is Friday and I plan to goof off all day long.  :-)  Tomorrow morning I will pick Kara up at the airport super early.  After a nap, I will finish next week's lesson plans.

P.S.  My coleuses are super happy.
Note to self:  buy a million of these next year.
They are hardy.

Comments