What's new?

Whoa, it's been a while since I've posted on here!  I've been up to the normal things:  coupon shopping, running errands, taking care of Kara (she has a nasty ear infection), cooking, cleaning, etc. 

I had a great day doing just about whatever I wanted - playing with coupons, shopping, hanging out with a friend, chick fil a for dinner, playing video games with Kara.  Yep, it was a great day.

I'm looking forward to a great week - I have three dates with friends planned.

I recently cleaned out my pantry and was able to donate several bags full of things, and I always keep my fridge in good shape since old things mold easily, but my next chore is to work on the freezer.  I have very little free space in there and am afraid to see how much stuff I've accumulated over the last year or so!  I hope to use as much of it as possible before I pitch the rest.  Dinners will be interesting this week!  Stay tuned for some interesting menus......  :-)

Comments