Weekly Totals 3/18-3/24

My totals for the week are a little high because of the triples week at Harris Teeter, but it was totally worth it.  It's only the first week in my month billing cycle (my month isn't from the 1st to the 31st, it's from the 20th to the 19th - which is what my credit card billing cycle is).  So, I have plenty of time to bring my average down to $100 a week, where I want it to be.

                                             I spent       I saved
CVS                                     $20.05       $67.25
Harris Teeter - trip #1          $41.77       $72.61
Aldi                                      $21.84       $7.00
Walmart                               $20.02       $11.00
Target (just the groceries)    $7.38         $10.49
Harris Teeter - trip #2          $27.62       $43.17
Totals                                  $138.68      $211.52 (60%)

I didn't calculate how much I saved at Aldi, but I'm sure it was significant.  $2 butter, $0.75 chips, $0.99 strawberries were just a few of the goodies I bought.  At a quick glance, I'm positive I saved at least $7, so I'm going to use that figure.

So, $38 over, but I'm super stocked up.  (Not to mention some of my customers have already bought some of what I bought.  I already sold about $20 of it and about $10 more is saved for another customer.)

You saw what I got at CVS and both Harris Teeter trips, but my other trips looked like this.
Aldi - 1 lb strawberries, 2 lbs butter, 10pk juice boxes, 16oz chunk cheese, 6 pk yogurt covered raisins, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, flour tortillas, honey, sandwich crackers, chips, cheese its, queso dip.
Walmart - string cheese, 3 10pks juice boxes, 2 cans rotel, baking powder, 4 10pks razors, pads.
Target - 2 jars organic peanut butter, 3 tubes Kara's toothpaste.

How was your week??

Comments

Elisabeth said…
Does Kara use a lot of toothpaste or where you just stocking up? We go through so much toothpaste!!
jessicaday said…
I was just stocking up. I'd say she uses 4 tubes a year! They were on sale for $0.50 - I couldn't pass that up. Besides, I could always sell it for my business or donate it.