Just a few of the funny things...

....Kara has said.  It's so much fun living with a 5 year old!

UPDATE:  I said, my eyes must have been bigger than my stomach.  Kara said, really?  They were THIS big!?  (and she held her hands out above her head.  busted!)

UPDATE:  Kara was brushing my hair and wanted to part it.  Michael said, why didn't you part mine?  She said, you already have a HUGE part in your hair!  (his baldness!  busted again!)

I know why they call chicken, chicken.  Because that's what it's made out of - chicken!

You're the smartest person I know, I just don't want to say it front of anyone else because I don't want them to feel bad.

I sure hope Max (her gerbil) doesn't die soon because I put a lot of time into training him!  (She holds a treat up and says, come to momma.)  lol!

When can we get beads for my hair?  (Her little friend at school is african american.)

If I need to say a bad word, can I spell it?  My friend at school said s-t-o-o-p-i-d.

These were just in the last 2 or 3 hours.  I'll add to this as I remember more of them.

Comments