CVS 3-18-12

A new CVS weekly ad means another trip for me.  I had coupons that expire today, so I went ahead and made sure this week's trip was today.  Now I can sit back and enjoy my savings all week.

This is what $87.30 will get you at CVS:


But, of course I only paid $20.05!

Here's how:
Xtra laundry detergent - originally $2.99, on sale for $1.49
limit 5 (so you know I bought 5!) for a total of $7.45

The Suave deal was great - if you bought $12 worth of product, you got $4 ECB back (basically after sales, everything was still 33% MORE off)  Here's how I made it work for me:
3 Suave Men body wash - on sale $2 each
4 Suave deodorant - on sale for $1 each
1 Suave hairspray - on sale for $2
That brought me up to $12, so now let's do coupons.
I used 2 coupons for the deodorant ($1 off 2)
I used a B2G1 free body wash coupon ($3 off - original price - nice!)
I used a $1 off hairspray coupon
Which brought me down to $6.  Then I got $4 ECB back, so I got all the suave stuff for $2!!

I got 2 toothpastes - originally $4.89, on sale for $3.49, got $2 back on each, and used $1 coupon on each.  So, from $4.89 to $0.49 each!!

Carefree was $1.67 on sale for $1.00 - and I had $1 coupons = FREE

M&Ms - originally $4.19 on sale for $3 each.  When you buy 2, they'll give you $1 ECB back, and I had a CVS coupon for $1 off 2, and a manufacturer's coupon for $1 off 2.  So, they end up being $1.50 each.  Yes!

Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner - $3.99 each, on sale for $10 for 3, I used 3 $1 coupons, then got $3 ECB back.  So, they're $1.33 each.  Not $1 like I prefer, but close enough and I really like this kind of shampoo.

One thing not in the picture, is a Zhu Zhu Pet baby carriage.  Kara needed a little toy reward and they were $14.99 on sale for ONE DOLLAR!  So, we got one and I saved $13.99.  :-)

So, this stuff originally was $87.30.
I paid $20.05 and saved 77%.

Comments