CVS 3-16-12

I finally went to CVS.  My deals were pretty great - but remember, I'm stocking up for my customers, who are brand specific on some things I don't pay these kind of prices for.  The things I'm keeping myself are the vicks vapo pads and....that's it!  My mom's buying the diet coke, but keeping it at my house and the rest is for the stock pile!  I love those Irish Spring deodorants $4.19 I got for $0.50!  Cottonelle - $0.29 a roll - very nice.  Here's what I got:


And here are the details:


Totals are:
Original prices - $131.24
I paid - $45.97
I saved - $85.28, 65%

Yes, it's a bit much to pay all at once, but I did get great deals and will be getting it all back, plus more from my customers, plus $10 from my mom for the diet coke!  Let me know if you're interested - I got each thing for several dollars cheaper than walmart prices - can post those if you'd like.

Comments