I love Mondays

It was a crazy day, but so wonderful.  I started the day with counting the tithe at church, which went great.  I had two needles in a haystack to find, which I did.  :-)  I love finding any errors, correcting them, and leaving with everything balancing out and working out great.

I went straight to the bank (I had to run my own errand), then lunch with my sister.  I just love her.  :-)  Chick-fil-a and catching up on each other's lives since the last time we saw each other - including all the boring details - because details of each other's lives aren't boring to us.

Then I was off to ALDI, Target, JCPennys, and Safeway.  I got a some stuff for really great prices.  My coupon blog.

Then I came home to make some phone calls.  I'm asking around for cheaper lawn services than we had last year.  They did a great job, but were a bit pricey.  I also am switching phone/internet/cable companies, and should be able to save $60 a month PLUS we'll get a $200 credit for switching from their competitor's company.

Now I'm updating my blogs and killing time until Michael is taking me out to dinner.  Kara can't get enough of Grandma these days, so when she asked her with those big, brown eyes if she could stay a second day in a row, Grandma couldn't help but say yes!  So, Michael and I are on our own today and he's taking me out.  :-)

Happy Monday everyone!

Comments

Vicky said…
I so wish my sister was close by! We didn't get along when we were growing up (she was a B.R.A.T.) but I love her to pieces now! Funny how things like that change! Glad your sister is near to you!
jessicaday said…
Thank you, I am so blessed to have her near me. She has a heart of gold! (But, she did drive me crazy growing up, and still can annoy me faster than no one else as an adult too! Lol! But I cannot imagine my life without her.)