The Water Situation

Thank you, Vicky, for dressing up one of my favorite pictures of Elisabeth and I! :-)

Before I update, I want to say happy birthday to my sweet sister-in-law, Elisabeth. She is a wonderful woman whose personality is exactly like my husband's. :-) Since I adore him, I therefore ADORE her. Happy birthday, Liz, I hope your day was amazing!

Somewhere between 9am and 11am, the sump pump stopped running constantly and acted like a normal sump pump. It now fills up and 10 seconds later empties. Repeat every 10 seconds! I'm hoping I sleep better knowing the sump pump is acting normally. Hopefully there won't be thunderstorms and tornado warnings either, like there were a few days ago. I'm looking forward to boring weather. :-)

Side note: Saturday morning is coupon morning. I would love to sit and enjoy it, but we have to go to a birthday party - and we have to leave early because I forgot to buy a present! What do you buy a little girl whose grandparents are so incredibly, disgustingly rich that she has way more than I could ever dream to get her. I guess coloring books and stickers are out. :-(

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Elisabeth said…
Aww, thank you, once again!
Vicky said…
WOW! That is a GORGEOUS page! Someone did a fantastic job on it! :D
Vicky said…
I forgot to say I'm so glad the sump pump is back to it's normal self! THANK the LORD!