More savings - can you stand it?

Oh I forgot to share my Office Depot trip!

They had copy paper on sale for $1 (so I got two - for printing my coupons!), cute little purple plasic box shelves for $1 (so I got two for Kara's room), a girly tape measure (like a tool) for Kara at $2 (she's always loved mine), and a little bag of pen grippies for $1.50. I loved those as a kid learning to write and off the pens/pencils, there fun for Kara to play with now.
6 items, $7.50 plus tax. :-)

And while I'm on a roll, today's Dots savings:

Summer shorts on clearance for $12, Necklace on clearance for $5, buy two clearance get one free = free earrings too!
3 items, $17 plus tax. :-)

This week there's gonna be a lot of good deals out there - probably for the holiday. I hope to have over 60% savings for the week. We'll see! Tomorrow I'm gonna do CVS for the first time. I can do this!

Comments