Productive Day

I got a lot done today. On the list besides normal stuff like making dinner and chores and counting the tithe at church is:

* picked up a free iced coffee at dunkin donuts - love those coupons!
* bought a new winter jacket and snow boots and a bunch of other great stuff at Once Upon a Child for Kara.
* got 4 boxes of cereal at Weis for $5.
* lunch with my mom
* called insurance company to figure out what we're getting back to fix the basement
* paid off second mortgage.
* met with the contractor to see how much he will charge to get the basement done and see when he can start
* made an appointment with Kara's teacher for tomorrow to talk about what I should do (see my last post)

Okay, I'm tired now. It's only 7:15, but I'm thinking bible study, pjs, then my book sound pretty good right now. Good night my blog followers! :-D

Comments