Great Target Trip

Kara is doing better today, but couldn't go to school because she had a fever yesterday.  So, I was able to bring her with me to Target.  I met another couponer while shopping and she gave me some great tips and the cashier was really nice too.  Since Kara was really good, I bought her two little presents.  One she got right away and the other she forgot about already and is going in the Christmas present drawer.  I got ALL of this for only $29.  (The biggest purchases were two milks, Kara's vitamins, and gummy worms!  Take those away and I only spent $16!)  I saved $59.  I got a $3 catalina for prevacid and a $5/2 catalina for Revlon beauty tools (like those emory boards you see there).  Yeah, this was my best ever at Target.  (Lots of toothpastes, deodorants, and that sort of thing are going to the winter relief project we do at church every January.)  Let me know if you want the breakdowns, but I think you're done caring by now.  :-)  ** Update:  just posted the breakdown on facebook **  The biggest deal was FREE prevacid - usually $20.  Yeah, this is a good week for coupons.

Uh oh.  I just remembered the $15 worth of gift cards I was going to use.  Oh well, the coupons all worked well so I'll save those for next time.  :-)

Comments