Sunday and today in a nutshell

Here are the highlights:
Sunday:
  * went to church - drove a friend who needed a ride
  * dropped Kara off at my moms
  * went to Harris Teeter - spent $30, saved $30
  * went to cvs and got three tubes of toothpaste free
  * Michael came home from a three day weekend fishing trip - he placed 3rd!
  * did 3 loads of laundry

Monday:
  * counted the tithe at church - all numbers matched up!
  * organized my kitchen pantry - got a bag ready to donate
  * ate lunch at Chilis with my mom and sister since Chilis was donating to St. Jude
  * met the contractor at home who is starting on my basement
  * got the insurance check back from the mortgage company and it's ready to spend
  * made 6 legs of chicken (which I got super cheap at HT yesterday)
  * made dinner - chicken and tortellini
  * enjoyed dinner and tv with Michael while Kara played at my mom's house

Two good days.  :-)  Tuesday is going to be great.  More work by the contractor, that check is getting deposited, Bible study with my friends, Chick fil a for lunch, and dinner with my family.  Mmm hmm, it's a good life.

Comments