Walmart and Publix 11-3-18

Do these people ever eat vegetables??

Yes, we do.  Most of my veggies are in the freezer already, but I did buy some fresh veggies this week.


I really wanted these pizzas for football days.  Unfortunately they didn't have them at Walmart for $5, so I had to get them at Publix for $7.  Bummer.  And Walmart was clear out of celery, so I picked that up at Publix too.  That ended up being $30.


And here are my Walmart buys - more veggies, light bulbs, and batteries.  Oh yeah, and those Christmas trees - they are mine and Kara's favorite!  They won't last long.  That ended up being $42.  Boy, I bought a lot this week.

My pantry is so full it isn't even funny.  I need to reorganize the whole thing now that I am shopping sales/coupons again - it needs to be bigger and more like a stock pile.  Note to self - that would be a fun blog post.  I love looking back at organization posts.



I made a list of meals for the next month with the goal of trying to use up what I have been buying.  Goodness, I have so much in there, I bet I wouldn't need to buy anything in the month of November.  Hmmmmmm, I feel a challenge coming up....

I'd also like to blog about some of the meals I make too, so look for that.

Today is Sunday afternoon and I already did lesson plans, church work, meal plans, and this blog post.  Now I am debating chilling with you tube, or getting to work with cleaning/organizing.  Which do you think I should do?

UPDATE:  I cleaned my shower then totally just watched you tube.  :-)

Comments