Putting Kara to Work and New Curriculum

After math, Kara and I had to run some errands.  Mostly, she needed new pants this year.  I bought her new jeans online, but today she needed comfy black pants to wear around the house.

On the way out, I taught her how to put air in tires.

Side note:  those curls.  Wow.

It was a good lesson for her, and she did really well!

After that, we got a wheelbarrow from Lowe's (since the 4 wheeler is not running and it is firewood season).  Then I dropped off some new curriculum at Staples so they can bind it for me.  Then lunch at Chick Fil A.  Then Factory Connection for EIGHT pairs of pants for my girl.  Then Piggly Wiggly for cheeseball fixin's for Kara to make for youth group tomorrow - they're having a tailgate party and it's pot luck.

When we got home we loaded up firewood in the wheelbarrow and brought it to the fireplace.


Kara said, "are you taking pictures of us doing
all the work?"  Yes, yes I am.  :-D


It's that time of year again!
Lastly, I got a new book for school.  This is the first book of the last batch coming in and every single one is super exciting.


I thought this book was going to be giant.  I was waiting for the mail lady to bring the mail up to our door because this simply wouldn't fit in the mailbox.  Nope!  It's so small!

Look how skinny!  My thumb is bigger than the spine.

Less than 200 pages
Now to read through it and try to figure out how this can be so short.

Happy Tuesday!

Comments