Cleaning Out The Pantry

First of all, a quick update on Shiloh.  She has forgotten already that she was trapped in the boat garage.  She ate all day, drank lots of water, and was pet all day long.  Kara and I looked for "spots" in the boat garage and found our sweet kitty had found an old, empty bucket and only went to the bathroom in there.  Amazing!  What a good girl.  However, there is fur everywhere.  Including upstairs, on the chairs up there, on the stairs, etc.  She totally made herself at home and made that her own little apartment.  I'm glad!  That means she wasn't totally miserable.

Monday I finally changed the five light bulbs that were burned out and I finally got working on the pantry.  Why was I dreading these things when they weren't such a big deal?

Firstly, I needed to utilize the big, open space above the freezer.  I have three big places like this, so I will be buying more of these perfect bins from Walmart.



Then I needed to clear out all these old decorations from our old house.  I held on to them for the last three years, and still haven't used them, so it's time to donate them to someone who might.



That left room to spread out the actual food.


I spy room for more sale shopping!

Next I just need to work on the top shelf:


Right now my spare vases are up there, but I'm wondering.....do I really need 20 vases hanging around?  Especially when I haven't used them ever?  Maybe I'll clear a bunch of those out too.

What chore are you dreading, but really isn't that big of a deal?  I am also dreading cleaning the garage.  It's perfectly organized, just needs to be swept and the garage doors need to be cleaned.  I bet it will take me like an hour.  Maybe this week is the week to do it.

Comments