Geometry - Chapter 1

Kara asked if she could read aloud to help her concentrate on Geometry.  It was pretty basic, but I wanted to record her 12 year old voice.  I don't have enough of her voice these days.  I never want to forget.


She messed up a word and made a funny noise.  She kept reading after that, but I can only upload short videos.  (Weird!  Her voice sounds like my voice!  I guess I should have expected that, though, huh.)

Here she is writing notes for our first theorems in Geometry.  Actually, I think they're just postulates.  *sigh*  Oh, Geometry.  Kara already likes it more than Algebra - it's all logic and proving things. 



Does anyone else have a kid like this:



That would drive me crazy.

We went from an unseasonably warm October to an unseasonably cold November.  I have already burned a lot of wood and I don't plan to slow down any time soon.



Stay warm out there!

Comments