I can post now that I have internet again.

I could write 346 posts if I detailed all that we've done in the last several days, but that would just make me tired.  So, how about I just post a bunch of pictures and we see how pretty they are.  :-)

Pictures of the empty first floor in Maryland.  Goodbye, sweet house!








We drove through WV, VA, TN, GA, AL.  My mom got most of the welcome signs for me.




OF COURSE we were dying to see the house, so we went asap.  Here is Michael and Kara looking out at the view from the second story of Michael's boat garage.  Still not sure what to do with that room, but I'm sure we'll think of something!  ;-)


Then we cleaned the rental from top to bottom and unpacked all vehicles and put EVERYTHING away.  I can't believe how much we got done.  Then we went to sleep at like 9:30.  lol.

This is the view from my bedroom in the rental house in the morning.  So pretty.


Driving up the road.  I can see the house - the white roof gives it away.  :-)  Once the actual roof gets put on, it'll be harder to spot from far away.



View from my bedroom.  Yes.


View from the great room, out the three french doors with transom windows above, out to a GIANT screened in porch, and beautiful woods with screaming cicadas.


Even though the sun sets behind the house, we got a pretty view that night.




Grandma played on the dirt pile with Kara.
Anything to make her happy.

The sun setting behind our house:



Good morning!  Look at those cute turtles sunning themselves.


This bird lives out back.  I need him to come to our side of the pond so I can get a better picture.

 

Kara on a gravel pile.

Boat Garage.
It's actually kind of cool in the shade.
The breeze is nice.

Running around on a pile of gravel.

Goofball.

Watching her play through my laundry
room window.

This is what they did today:  All sinks got these:


All toilets got these:




Kara's washer and dryer hookups are starting:


Mine and Michael's showers got these pretty drains:


All outlets got electrical wire:



Standing on the screened in porch looking at the view.




My eyes can see this from the screened in porch.
I had to zoom so the camera could capture it.
Seeing the view from everywhere in the house was
important to us.

Happy with her back to the view
and playing in dirt.  At least she's
normal!

Tomorrow I go pick out tubs and meet about electrical.

Movers are estimated to be here Friday.  It's gonna be a LONG weekend.

Comments

Unknown said…
The upstairs of the boat garage would make a great rec room or theater room! I could see huge TV screen and tiered recliners! OR....pool table, ping pong, etc for the teenagers that will be upon you in a few years! LOL