Update on the house

I know I already posted today, but here's another.

I just wanted to show you some cool stuff at the new house as of last night.

I believe these are the beginnings of the RV hookup
water supply.  (This is the side of the boat garage.)

Or this is.

Mine and Michael's showers have these.

This is the wall in the master bedroom that the bed will go
on.  Can you see the bed will go in the middle and on each
side there are two gray boxes?  One higher and one lower?
Those are going to be sconces for reading.  I'm very
excited about these.

Ceiling in Master bedroom.  The ladder looking things are
extra support for the beams.

This is the giant foyer.  Can you see in the
center of the ceiling, they put a box in
there?  It's going to hold the chandelier.

That hole is where the fireplace is going to go.  There are
outlets all along that wall for TV, outlets, and room
for under cabinet lighting.

This is the screened in porch.  It's absolutely
giant and I may be most excited about this.
Kara is posing to make it prettier.  The
dots on the wall behind her are outlets.

Electricity.  Been paying those bills for a
few months now.  ;-)

I'm standing behind the powder room.  The
black thing will be the light above the mirror.
Can you see an overhead light/fan too
behind the piece of wood?

Ceiling in the GIANT attached garage.  Can you see the
little gray boxes speckled throughout the ceiling?
That's for lighting.  Probably fluorescent.

Then Kara and I put on bug spray and walked
through here.  We haven't been in here
yet this visit.  It's wonderful in there.  I love
to stop and listen, Kara loves to hike.

Fabulous!

HER woods.

Baby pine!

Back is killing me, sunburned from standing outside in the
shade for 4 hours, tired from waking at 6:30, but in
the woods with Kara makes it all better.  <3

Look how green the acorns are this time of year!

Kara is trying to photobomb.  It just looks like she has
an acorn head.  :-)

Is this poison ivy?  I still have so
much to learn.

I wish I had a better camera yesterday.  It was so pretty and
the lake was so calm.  The reflection of the mountain
behind it was gorgeous.

Doesn't do it justice.

We saw a deer in the yard at 4pm.  This thrilled me.  I hope this is a regular occurrence.  It was a male, looked young, but lots of antlers.  I will learn the lingo soon, for now, you have my permission to chuckle at my ignorance.  ;-)

The windows and doors are supposed to arrive today, so I may have a third post!

Comments