May 1st

This is the first day of May - the month we get to go to California and Forks, WA.  Unfortunately, Christina won't be well enough to come with us, but my mom, Kara, and I are headed out this month.  (My mom and I weren't going to go if Christina wasn't going to go, but everyone else - including Christina, and especially our husbands - insisted we still go.)  Here's some pics from the last time we did the California trip 3 years ago.  This year we're heading to Forks too afterwards.

 Look at my cutie pie at 3 years old in Fisherman's Wharf

 Sea Lions at Pier 39

 Ghirardelli Square

 Lombard Street - the crookedest street in the world

 Golden Gate Bridge!

 Visiting Uncle Jay (my mom's little brother), who has become super good friends with Kara - he sends her presents and letters in the mail and she loves him so.

MASSIVE Redwood trees

 My wittle 3 year old looking even smaller next to the giant trees

Redwoods grow to be 300 feet tall - that's how tall the Statue of Liberty is

Like I said, we're going to Forks too, which I'm really excited about.  The pacific northwest is absolutely beautiful and my favorite books (besides the Bible, that is) took place there.

We've been planning this trip for a year now and May 2013 is finally here!

Comments