Long, good day


I had such a long day working on my sister's move, but it was such a great day. My mom and Kara helped too, and I always love days with all three of my girls. I came home totally wiped out after a hard days work to find a special little email from my favorite mother-in-law. Vicky, who we all know is the master at scrapbooking, does digital scrapbooking challenges with her friends for fun and for a prize. After she emailed me her gorgeous product, I thought it would be fun for me to do it too, just for myself. Well, it was SO MUCH FUN! I haven't done much digital scrapbooking because I can't think of a theme or what I should use to do it. After I was challenged, I spent 2 hours at the computer creating this masterpiece and now I want to do more!! Thanks Vicky for this SUPER fun (and free) hobby!

Comments

Vicky said…
You did a super fantastic job on the page, too! I absolutely LOVE the way you placed everything! Love that picture of Kara, too! Great quote, too! You DONE GOOD! :)
You ought to upload it to the gallery! If not, can I?
jessicaday said…
Thank you! I spent a long time staring at the images and after an hour I only had the picture of Kara and the background and the quote. I kept trying things and deleting them. But once I decided to do the extra papers and the frame all in the same place, it came together quickly! :-)
Anonymous said…
That is a gorgeous page!!!!! So pretty!!!
jessicaday said…
Thanks, Stephanie. I worked on another page today, not as impressed with myself. :-) You win some, you lose some.