Michael's Hobbies

The other day my brother in law, Tony, was talking about Michael's hobbies with one of their mutual friends. I forget how it came up. But Tony said Michael's hobbies are fishing and playing with his daughter. I loved that! And how true it is! Michael is the kind of Christian man who feels like preaching is not the way he was designed to witness, rather living his life is the way he was designed to witness. Not only a life full of good decisions, but a life that can still be fun and not full of constant condemnation by a judgmental God. Hearing that other people are noticing makes me happy, but realizing his actual hobby is playing with Kara makes me so grateful my husband is such a great dad! I have too many friends who have to fight with their husbands to stay home more, play with their kids more, help out more, and my husband does it for fun! I love that man!
By the way, last night he took her outside for over an hour looking for bugs. She came inside happy, tired, and smelling like fresh air. She slept more than 12 hours last night too! :-)

Comments

Vicky said…
I love that man, too! :) It thrills my heart to read about my children in this manner! Praise YE the LORD!