Tuesday

I woke up early before Bible Study to put some braciole in the crock pot, then went to Bible Study and had a wonderful study on the Tabernacle. We focused on the Altar of Incense and how it represents prayers and how now Jesus intercedes for us still. Good stuff! We also talked about the story in Luke 1 about Zechariah and Elizabeth. Beth Moore said not to feel sad or jealous that some things come easily to others that are difficult for us (obviously Zechariah and Elizabeth's struggle was not being able to have children). Instead, we should feel special and blessed that we don't experience that thing on a normal level, but a supernatural level because we need to depend on God to do it for us. I am really tired right now, so I hope that made sense. :-)

After that I went to clean my sister's old house. We were there HOURS and barely put a dent in it. :-( It's in bad shape. But, I was feeling a cold coming on, as well as dealing with pains *ahem* that I have to deal with every month. Now I'm really tired and my cold is raging. I'm so glad today was the day I thought to put a meal in the crock pot because I don't plan on doing anything the rest of the day! AND I let Kara stay up from her nap, so she'll be ready to go to sleep at 7. That's only 3 and a half hours away. Yay!

Kara was so good at my sister's house while my mom and I cleaned. The first 30 minutes she just loved running around the empty place, and soon enough she found a ladybug she named "V" and decided to bring it home. I think God had children in mind when he created insects. They are so useful in keeping plants and things going, but I think He thought, "You know, these things will keep little kids busy for hours!" :-) That poor ladybug is in sad shape right now - she has wings sticking out and now Kara has her in a totally sealed container. That little bug didn't have a chance.

Comments

Vicky said…
Michael was always fascinated with lady bugs (or any bug, now that I think about it!) I've got a picture for this story.....for sometime!