Scrapbook page


While I had the weekend to myself, I decided to make the April calendar for my laptop desktop. I have a widescreen laptop, so this file is awfully wide. It is the exact dimensions of my screen and will be beautiful! I used the Shine On blog train. I already made a page that looks like the left side and liked it so much I switched up the picture and will be able to look at it all month long. I used the picture of Kara from April of 2007 - three whole years ago! It's special to me too because we were in Florida when I took that picture, and this April is the first time we're going back.
Maybe I'll do some more scrapbooking today to ignore the queasy feeling in my belly.....

Comments

Vicky said…
LOVE IT! It is so hard to believe she was ever that small, and to think it was only 3 short years ago!
Kattrina said…
I HAVE THE SAME ILLNESS!!! Except I wasn't as lucky as you to find a bathroom in all locations. I was walking around the air and space museum with Ivan and threw up in the bathroom but then had to suffer a metro ride to Silver Spring (which went fine) and a 30 minute drive home (which didn't). Right as I had to throw up I was in a merge area with no shoulder so I threw up all over my lap and the car!!! I didn't stop throwing up for 24 hours. Now, three days later, I still am very nauseous and am subsisting on bananas, bread, Gatorade, and ginger ale. I hope you feel better soon!!!! PS. Ivan was nice enough to clean my car up so when I had to go to work on Monday you couldn't even tell what had transpired. I am SOOO thankful for him!!
jessicaday said…
What a way to make sure you fit into your wedding dress!! :-)
I hope you feel better really soon.
Jessica said…
Love this one and the orange!! Great job!