Still Sick

I spent yet another day in bed today. I am still getting over this nasty cough/lung thing. I got an inhaler and some pills from the doctor on Thursday, but I seemed to get worse before I got better. This is Saturday night (so, Thursday, Friday, Saturday ~ that's three days of taking medicine) I am still wheezing and coughing and feeling yucky. I've been sick the last 13 days and am missing all the good weather. I rest up one day, start to feel a little bit better, push it, and end up in bed the next day. *sigh* It's annoying. I've never had anything wrong with my lungs before - never even wheezed before - so this is kind of scary. It hurts to breath and every single exhale has a snap-crackle-pop noise coming from my lungs. Just walking up a flight of stairs makes me cough, hack, and wheeze. I'm ready for this to be gone now!! Please, Lord???

Comments

Vicky said…
Yes, Lord! Please heal Jessica of this sickness so she can be about the job of mommy and wife again! AMEN!
jessicaday said…
Thank you! I think I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow. :-(
Jessica said…
Hope you feel better soon!!