Thursday, December 17

I still have to get the stuff together to show you the closets, but today we talked tile and I have some pictures to show you.

First of all, I decided to hang the tiles in the bathrooms like this:

Instead of brick pattern, divided in half,
it's subway pattern, divided in thirds.
See the difference?


Um.  I'm sorry.  I can't concentrate with
all that pretty marble sitting right there.

Rock for Michael's shower floor.
It looks funky now, but will look
amazing installed.

Tile for my shower floor.  Marble hexagon.
I wish I could WEAR this stuff.

This is what the floor is going to look like.
How much do you love the wood look?
It's tile!

Can you see the top stripe of stone being installed?
I believe it's called a cap.  Very nice.  Soon they can do
the same stone for the fireplace inside.  YES.

They started putting the tongue and groove wood on Kara's
ceiling.  They call it V joint.  Anyway, it will be painted
white in the bedrooms and will be stained in the family
room.  Beams coming soon.
 I love it.  They are doing a nice job.

Peek a boo!  Look at how much the tiler
did in just an afternoon!  This is the floor
in my bathroom.

Hi PRETTY.  This is going in my shower
and on the wall behind the tub.

I just can't take my eyes off it.

Michael get's the "dude bathroom," as the
guys call it.  I like these colors a lot.  His big
shower tile is so pretty, it's going on the floor
in the laundry room.

Kara's horse lessons today were phenomenal.  Here are some pictures and videos.

Whizzing by so fast she is a blur!



Y'all.  It's a real, live anvil.  We got to watch
as they changed the horses' shoes.
It was fascinating!

Kara did such a great job, she wanted to
spend some time with the kitties.
His name is Simba and he is happy.
Three days in a row at the house for hours and it's the best week ever!

Okay, I'm going to work on drawing up those closet designs.  (When I showed Kara her closet and asked what she thought, she said, "oh, I like these shelves here.  I can put my drawing pencils here."  I love her.)

Comments

Vicky said…
I've never ever heard of wood-look tile! Very nice! Kara's legs are going to be nice and strong! Maybe she will end up being a jockette! :D
jeday0323 said…
That tile that looks like wood is all the rage! I can see why - it's so pretty and so practical.

She will be strong, which will be great. With her low muscle tone, she needs strength so badly. She's taller then they are already though - she's only 2 inches shy of 5 feet tall! lol.