Day of Rest

Today was nice and warm, so Kara and I went to play in the woods at the new house.  I downloaded a new camera app for Kara the other day, and I had so much fun playing with the pictures I took.  I know people have been taking cool pictures on their phone and adding filters for forever, but I'm just now getting in on the game.  :-D

First of all, here is an updated picture of the front of the house with the unstained/unframed front doors.  Not sure if you can see, but there is a piece of wood going across the inside of the front doors.  That's whatcha call a security system.  ;-)



Michael and I took a peek inside - they are moving right along on the door installations and trim work.

Then Kara and I went to go play in the woods:



She spent time playing with sticks and
pine cones and leaves.

She was making a picnic table and chairs.

Here's her stash.


I had fun with my camera app.

These were edited:



I wish this one was in focus

I don't know why, but I LOVE this one.

Now we are watching a movie marathon - Minions, Despicable Me, and Despicable Me 2.

Sounds like a great day, huh!

Comments