Even More House Stuff

The house is moving right along now.  Every day there are big changes, which makes me so very happy!

This morning I got phone calls from Chris and Bert.  Then I met Chris at the house to answer some questions.

There's trim and even baseboards going up!


The temporary door to the garage is down
and my pretty one is up.

Look at all the outlets and lights in the garage!

Lots of wood too.  :-)

Then he asked me to pick out doorknobs.  I picked these for our interior doors.




Then I saw this and thought this would
be a great idea for the doors into both
garages.  (I'm a lock myself out of the
house kind of girl.)

Then we went to another house they are building so I could get ideas for closets.  They have a zillion closets and they showed me what they're building for them so I could get ideas.

These were recently sprayed, so there is tape
everywhere, but I love the drawers with
shelves above them.

Tall for dresses with slanted base for shoes.

Top and bottom for shirts and pants

If the area isn't deep enough, we can turn the rods sideways.

Narrow cubbies

Lots of storage on either side of shelving.
(MDF and wood mix - built to be strong
and straight.)

Top row of shelves - not all the way to the ceiling so you
can put even more up there.

Two different depths.  (The guys are using
it for their drinks now.)

Look at the pretty baseboards in there.

More options.


These drawers aren't in there yet.

Good use of a corner

Tomorrow morning at 8am we will meet at the house to design our closets!  In the mean time, I'm also looking on pinterest, which is where I got all of these pictures:



I like this idea for Kara's closet.

My closet has room for
a small island.

Boy do I need this for my jewelry.


So, today?  Awesome.  Tomorrow?  Gonna be awesome.

Happy Tuesday!

Comments