Making My List, Checking it Twice

I *think* all the requests from the buyers are done!  The termite report came in free and clear of termites (which I knew it would) and the ugly railing is in.  Now I have to wait from the VA appraiser to look at it and get back with us that they will give the buyers the loan.  THEN we can count on this offer being legit and going through.  July 31st can't come soon enough!

All things have been quiet with the big house.  I think Bert is busy with his other job as a realtor this summer, and he is giving me some space since we are moving.  Also, he has been a rock star with videos and pictures this whole time (since February) and he may be burnt out.  We will be there soon!!

The rental house has all utilities set up, which was way more of a fiasco than it needed to be.  I will call Monday to make sure they have a record of my phone calls, make sure they received the paperwork I spent a fortune to overnight (which is two nights since they are in a rural location), and make sure we will, indeed, have water AND electricity when we arrive.  I know, I am picky and ask for a lot.  ;-)

Then there's the packing of boxes here in this house.  Want to look at my list?  I want to look at my list.  It's so pretty with all those things checked off as done.  Ah, let's look.

My To Do list.  I've been busy.

And here is the list of my boxes packed so far:




I can sort this list according to box number, according to room, and I can search for something via Find in excel and I don't have to sort through boxes.

Finally, here are the lists of what we are packing in each car.



Does anyone else love lists as much as I do??

I have so much done that I can't do anything else for several more days.  After all, we will need the sheets that are on our beds and we are still watching the tvs that I am going to pack.

Today we are headed to the doctor for one last check up and one last refill of prescriptions.  When we get home we are going to wash my car for the trip.  After that I may bake one last batch of brownies.  Poor Michael has been going without sugary treats for too long now.  So, I borrowed a pan and will be sweet to my sweetie.

Comments

Unknown said…
Looooove the checklist! !!! Super pretty!!!