And....DONE

I am done packing my boxes.  In case you are curious, I numbered mine and ended up with 125 of them - all shapes and sizes.  We have tomorrow (Sunday), Monday, and Tuesday to go to church, run errands, make phone calls, shop for our trip (the Days travel with loads of yummy snacks), and go to the dentist.  Then Wednesday the movers will come take all of our stuff.  Thursday we will clean this house from top to bottom and pack our cars.  Friday we will sign the papers at 10am and head straight to the Tennessee hotel.

All of our boxes may be packed, but I have about 10 bins full of things like air mattresses, my coffee pot, a cookie sheet, Michael's tea jug, clothes, pjs, towels, toiletries, cleaning supplies, that sort of thing.  We will be living out of those bins until the furniture and boxes arrive at our rental house in Alabama.  I'm thinking it will be one day next week, but it could be as late as August 10th.  I saved enough clothes, snacks, shampoo, etc. to last that long.

I went to my parents' house for dinner yet again - my mom's cooking is the best in the world.  Every single dinner I had at her house this week was amazing.  Michael came zero times.  He would rather stay home alone and have cereal.  He's a bump on the log sometimes, but I love him anyway.  :-)

Now it's time to put the headphones on and relax with Netflix.  I've earned it!  Cheers!

Comments

Unknown said…
Bet your boxes are the most organized moving boxes ever :)
Unknown said…
Bet your boxes are the most organized moving boxes ever :)
Unknown said…
Bet your boxes are the most organized moving boxes ever :)