Kara's post

Kara saw me posting on my blog and asked how she could get her pictures on the internet for everybody to see.  I told her I'd do it for her, so here we go:

Kara's beloved little gerbil, Max

 Kara's giraffe - she has had babies, she has had stitches, and she's worn leashes.  She loves this "baby."  Her name is Keisha - isn't she pretty?  (See Kara's little knees in the picture?  lol.)

 Horton.  Kara constantly comments how big his belly is.  Sometimes we pretend he's a girl so he can be pregnant.

 Big bunny she rarely uses

 Her 4 little fish

 A cute mask I got her from the dollar section at Target

A pretty mask I got at the Dollar Tree

Kara took all these pictures herself.  I'm pretty impressed, actually!

Comments

Vicky said…
I'm impressed, too! Very clear picture-taking for her!