Sunday - I love it!

Some people don't like Sundays because the next day is Monday, which is back to work time. Some people love Sundays because it's their one day to sleep in. I love Sundays because I get to go to church, Michael is home with Kara and I, and I get to play bridge with my friends. Good God time, good family time, and good couple time. Ah, Sundays rock!

The great message from today's sermon was John 17:18 and it was about going out into the world the way Jesus did. Something that really resonated with me was when the pastor said: A child's life doesn't reach full potential when he is born. He still has to grow and change and learn and share. It's the same with us in our Christian walk. We aren't just saved and we're done - it's just the beginning of an awesome journey. :-)

Comments