Half an inch

So, I just measured Kara and she grew half an inch. Poor baby - she's wiped out. We even had to leave our play date early because she fell apart over something stupid. I guess she's having a nap today! She just wants to hang out with me and not do much else - typical tired kid. I just hope she gets it out of her system before this weekend.

We stopped by Target on the way home and bought some new clothes for Kara. Four pairs of pants, some fleece pjs, and a trench coat. It is SO cute!!! Also, she wants to be a cowgirl for halloween, so we got some pink cowboy boots she can wear all winter. I can't wait to find out if Liz's baby is a boy or girl - I want to buy that baby some clothes since we always got Hannah's.

Now I gotta put up the new curtain rods while Kara naps.

On a side note - my grandpa left today, so both my grandparents are officially New Hampshire residents. They were truly horrible (that's a blog for another day) and we are not sad. We're happy for them they're going where they want to go and happy for us they won't be so horrible to us anymore. It's a win-win situation and we WILL be celebrating tonight.

Comments

Elisabeth said…
Not to be mean about the grandpa situation...at first when I read gone I couldn't figure out if you meant he died or he went somewhere! I think I got it now, tho!
Jessica said…
Regarding grandparents...I have had dreams about grandma the last two nights...really weird but I sure miss her!
jessicaday said…
Oh, sorry! Nope, they needed to move into an assisted living facility, and they ended up in one in NH where family run the place instead of here. It's really a good situation for them and a good situation for us. God is good!!
jessicaday said…
I changed it so it wouldn't sound like they passed away!