Kara's first photo shoot

Kara actually took her first pictures last night. I am so clumsy, I thought it would be pushing my luck giving a little one a camera she could accidentally drop and break - I'm surprised I haven't yet myself. Anyway, she discovered how much fun it was to take pictures (she gets it from her grandma - Vicky). ;-) While we were shopping at the mall, I let her take pictures of things in the store, but she had to promise not to take pictures of other people - I thought they might think that was weird. Some of them were really good and there were really interesting angles, but most were blurry. Here are some of my favs:




And this one is for Vicky - I thought you'd love the texture. It's actually JCPenny's carpet. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the upside down face pic! Too cute!
Kattrina said…
That's cute! Kids with cameras are adorable. I remember when I got my first camera - it was a 110mm, neon orange, and pretty unbreakable. I think I was 9 or 10 and I thought it was the biggest deal ever! How fun!
Elisabeth said…
at least there are no boogers in her nose!
Vicky said…
I LOVE it! The first one is my fav. Love the angle of the middle one! LOVE the carpet!