She's back!!

So, after many days of Kara being weird and worrying me to no end, this morning she came in my room and said her tummy hurt. Ugh! I asked her to pray with me out loud that God would help her tummy. Something I have been praying about (but it did take me a while to think of it). :-( After that, she didn't complain about her tummy, she started eating normally (for her), and she got really bubbly and happy - like her old self. We took it easy this morning, then went to my sister's house for lunch. Kara surprised me by eating well, being herself, and asking to stay even longer, so she had a nap there. We couldn't find a diaper, so since she has been waking up dry after naps, we let her sleep in underwear and she woke up dry. Then we got home and Michael took us out to dinner and out shopping - he needed new work clothes. Kara ate fairly well and was super happy and well behaved all night. Whew! Man is it good to just have her back to normal! She's already talking about going to Target tomorrow and back to Christina's house. That's a good, good sign!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay! So glad she's back to normal.
Vicky said…
Glad to hear she is back!