My Day

I was trying to list the things I did today, and found the list was really short! Then why am I so tired! Lol. After getting ready with Kara (which consists of Spongebob in our pjs while we eat cereal on my bed, then me getting ready), we went to my gym to cancel my membership. I figured it would only take 10 minutes since I had the special deal to cancel at any time for a tiny fine. They gave me a real hassle because the "promise" to let me go with less than a TWENTY FOUR month contract wasn't in writing. Like 30 minutes later the manager showed up and GRACIOUSLY agreed to freeze my account until the fall, which is when I planned to join again anyway - when Kara's in school. What great people, I'm glad I am a member there. After that, we went to my sister's house for grilled cheese sandwiches, which were out of this world! She inherited the good-at-making-grilled-cheese gene from my dad! :-) After that all three of us (Kara, myself, and Christina) came to my house to wait for the Orkin guy. It turns out our neighbors on both sides have been spraying for bugs, which has been driving them to our house like a funnel! No wonder it gets worse every year. At a decent price, we will have regular service over the next year - looking forward to that! One lasagna dinner later, Christina is home, it's almost Kara's bed time (because she skipped a nap), and Michael will be going to sleep early because of his fishing tournament tomorrow. The whole house to myself......what to do.....anything I want!! YAY!! :-)

Comments

Vicky said…
Well, it's too bad I didn't have my new kit ready for you to play with today! It coordinates with the huge blog train that begins tomorrow (May 1st)! Are you prepared for several more hours of downloads? :) There are 114 designers involved! After I get the new kit in the store, I'll send you a coupon, if you want it. I'll e-mail you a preview.